Your support enables PAAC to promote international understanding, engage our community on international issues, foster understanding by connecting people across borders, and inspire students and young leaders to be engaged global citizens that create positive change for themselves, their communities, and the world.
PAAC is preparing the next generation of leaders for an increasingly interconnected world, and promoting citizen diplomacy one handshake at a time. We are building bridges, inspiring young leaders, and developing global citizens.
Your partnership will help shape Hawaii’s future by developing the next generation and connecting people across borders.
Become a Member
PAAC membership enables you to be an informed and engaged global citizen while investing in Hawaii’s youth. The heart of PAAC’s high school program is to develop students’ critical thinking, leadership, and other 21st century skills, so they see themselves as global citizens who contribute to a more peaceful and sustainable world. To become a member, click on the donate button above and write "Membership" in the comments.
- The Globe - Invitations to PAAC’s Executive Forums with discounted entry Quarterly PAAC Newsletter
- The Economist - $101.49 per year (51 issues), 72% off newsstand price Includes full access to archive content
- Foreign Affairs - $22 per year, 50% off current subscription rate
- Foreign Policy - $17.95 per year (7 issues), 10% off current subscription rate
- Harper’s Magazine - $10.50 per year (12 issues), 39% off current subscription rate-
- The New Yorker - $47 per year (47 issues), 80% off newsstand price
- Stratfor - You are invited to experience the value of being a Stratfor subscriber through a $15 month-trial. A Stratfor subscriptions is a tool for understanding breaking news beyond the headlines. After the trial, you are eligible to continue access for one year at WAC Member special rate of $129.
- Washington Monthly - $14.95 per year (6 issues), 50% off current subscription rate
Be an Intern or Volunteer
PAAC offers non-paid internships to individuals who would like to gain work experience at an international education organization dedicated to educating, inspiring and engaging the community in international affairs and the critical global issues of our times.
Apply to be an intern by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 808-944-7782.
Host an International Visitor
PAAC is always seeking home hospitality and professional resource opportunities for international visitors. If you are interested in hosting or meeting with visitors, or for more information about the program, please call 808-944-7780.